Re: [Swftools-common] Newbie question about swfcombine

From: RDP
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Newbie question about swfcombine
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 22:12:34 +0100

> On 22 May 2014 02:02, eric reg <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have two swf files from screen recording, both with same resolution, same
>> frame rate. I want to combine 2.swf to the end of 1.swf and output to 3.swf.
>> Would you please help me with the command syntax? Thank you very much!

It is as easy as..

   swfcombine -a 1.swf 2.swf -o 3.swf

To create basic (x)html to view the result, execute,

   swfdump -E 3.swf > 3.html

or

   swfdump -e 3.swf > 3.html

Don't forget to check the documentation to be found here,

http://wiki.swftools.org/wiki/Main_Page#SWF_Tools_0.9.2_.28_Current_Stable_Version_.29_Documentation

and also don't forget that knowledge comes with experimentation!

Regards,

Chris.