[Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Question

From: John Staples
Subject: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Question
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 20:26:13 -0600

Hi!

I am using PDF2SWF version 0.9.2 Windows GUI version (swftools-0.9.2.exe).

Generally the tool works very well but sometimes it fails on certain pages in the PDF and when it fails it crashes the application and causes it to instantly quit. Here are the settings I am using,
  • File - Save SWF - One Page Per File
  • Edit - Options - Viewer - No Viewer
  • File - Save SWF - All Pages
It will chug along and the hit a page that it cannot handle and quite without warning or explanation! :)
  • Any ideas as to how I can get this working?
  • Would the command line version of PDF2SWFperhaps work better for me?
  • Are there settings in the PDF I should ask to designer to do?
  • Are there ways I can convert the PDF before bringing it into PDF2SWF?
Thanks in advance for any assistance!!

Rgds,
John Staples