Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF 0.9.2 How to add TTF font

From: Yonglin Li
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF 0.9.2 How to add TTF font
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 03:31:57 +0000

Hi, Matthias,

We got the code of the git version. But we have a lot problems in compiling it
under FreeBSD

FreeBSD 8.3-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 8.3-RELEASE-p3 #3: Sat Jul 21 00:07:51 CDT 2012
   address@hidden:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

We have to rip out the lame, gif2swf and other code to make it actually compile
properly.

The good thing is that we are fine for what we have because we are not using
gif2swf and lame at this moment. But we may need use that in the near future.

So do you have any time frame that the font bug will be removed and put will
then be put into the FreeBSD ports so that we can get the updated codes.

Or can you point to us which file we need modify to fix the issue that the
program strips the "Italic" off the font name, but leaves the "Bold" there. I
need use this tool very urgently. If you can tell us the file we need to
change, we can use the file from git version to replace the same file in the
official FreeBSD ports.

Thanks!

Yonglin