[Swftools-common] pdf2swf.exe Error on IIS

From: Vasilis Lolos
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf.exe Error on IIS
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 12:23:46 +0300

I am trying to convert PDF files to SWF using pdf2swf on windows 2008 server via Process proc = new Process().

When running from Visual Studio, everything works fine. But when running from IIS, almost every font letter is missing and I get this on most files:

ERROR   Internal error: No current splash fontinfo
ERROR   Internal error: No current splash fontinfo
ERROR   Invalid charid 3 for font 00f896d8 (0 characters)
ERROR   Invalid charid 615 for font 00f896d8 (0 characters)
ERROR   Invalid charid 602 for font 00f896d8 (0 characters)

I believe the reason is permissions but I don't know what I have to change.

Can anyone help me?