[Swftools-common] Error: no mp3 soundstream support compiled in.

From: Thomas Larsen Wessel
Subject: [Swftools-common] Error: no mp3 soundstream support compiled in.
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 17:40:23 +0200

Hi

I need to compile a bunch of wav's to swf from command line in Ubuntu.

I tried installing swftools both with "sudo apt-get install swftools" and by downloading from your website and compiling myself.

In both cases I experienced this error when running wav2swf.
"Error: no mp3 soundstream support compiled in."

What should I do?

And btw: The wav is not an mp3, but indeed a wav. (RIFF (little-endian) data, WAVE audio, Microsoft PCM, 8 bit, mono 11025 Hz).

Thomas