Re: [Swftools-common] [pdf2swf] 0.9.1, PDF's with a security level don't

From: James Hong Kong
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] [pdf2swf] 0.9.1, PDF's with a security level don't return a clear error code
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 00:31:01 +0900

HI Chris,

We prepared a use case (where file that is used is password protected)
and checked on the command line (The test runs on a Windows Vista,
Japanese OS) with something like:

...\SWFtools\pdf2swf.exe" "\...\Test125.pdf" -o "\..\Test125.swf" -v
-f -T 9 -t -s storeallcharacters but even with -v their is no "FATAL
PDF disallows copying" or any other error message at all.

Cheers,