Re: [Swftools-common] swdum finding length of string

From: Pat Coyne
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swdum finding length of string
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 10:19:38 +0000

Hi Mathias

Thaks for the reply. I did print out the bounding box details. These can be used to find the line length if the text extends to the end of the line, i.e if it is justified, but not, from what I could see, if the text is unjustified or the line is short - for example at the end of a paragraph.

Is it possible to get the length of individual lines? Ideally I would like to find the position of each word.

Pat