[Swftools-common] adding stop to the end of a movie file

From: Yigal Lavi
Subject: [Swftools-common] adding stop to the end of a movie file
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:09:14 +0200

Hi,

I have anĀ enormousĀ amount of video files that I need to play on a web page as swf files.
And I can't figure out how to put s stop command in the end of each video file in order to play them one after another.

The files are all pure video files, that I can get in fla or any other format.

Is there an easy batch option to do that on all files at once?

Thanks in advance,

Yigal