Re: [Swftools-common] Expandable Banners example

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Expandable Banners example
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 12:05:26 +0100

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:27:07 -0300
"Jorge" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> anybody has an example of an expandable banner made with SWFC as .sc file.

No, but such a thing would be easy to implement in a few lines of
code.  Do you feel not able to do this yourself?

> Expandable banner as I needs its defined at
> http://www.e-planning.net/support/expandable.html as a banner
> that when the mouse is over it, its expand your dimensions.

The method outlined on that page should work exactly as described
since swfc supports as2 script.

fwiw, and imho.. you might just put a more subtle approach under
consideration.  Especially since, advertising of this nature, i.e. mouse-over'd
pop ups/overs, can be very irritating and intrusive!
;o)

Regards,

Chris
--