Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to convert the PDF pages with External Link

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to convert the PDF pages with External Link enabled
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:24:24 +0200

Ananth,

Are running ( or do you happen to run ) Windows?

If so, this link may just help you out.

  http://www.tracker-software.com/product/pdf-xchange-viewer/download

It's basically a lean and fast PDF viewer.  However, the free version
also has a small amount of editing capability, one element of which is
the ability to enter/edit/overlay a link.  Try it on your problem url.

One this amendment is made, as Balaji and Hans have pointed out, pdf2swf
then recognises ( check the command output ) and converts the link.

Give it a try.

Still worth contacting the author of Xpdf.  I'm sure the recognition
of a link by Xpdf would be a useful addition.

Regards,

Chris.

Chris <address@hidden>