Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf & MovieClip

From: Oliver Kindernay
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf & MovieClip
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:36:51 +0200

So, this is my script now :)

###################################
.flash filename="loadswf.swf" bbox=200x200 version=8 fps=60 compress
 .box spot width=1 height=1 color=black

.sprite view_frame
 .put spot x=0 y=0
 .action:
   var dummy_value=0;
 .end
.end

.png arrow_r "sipka_right.png"
.png arrow_l "sipka_left.png"

.button right
    .show arrow_r as=area
    .show arrow_r as=hover
    .show arrow_r as=idle
    .show arrow_r as=pressed
.end

.button left
    .show arrow_l as=area
    .show arrow_l as=hover
    .show arrow_l as=idle
    .show arrow_l as=pressed
.end

.put b2=left
.put b1=right x=60

.action:
    b1.onPress = function() { view_frame.nextFrame(); };
    b2.onPress = function() { view_frame.prevFrame(); };
    loadMovie("dest.swf",_root.view_frame);
.end
 .put view_frame scale=15% x=10 y=20
.end