Re: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.2.0

From: Chris Ohmstede
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.2.0
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 02:23:29 -0700

 On 09/06/2010 01:13 AM, Rumán Sándor wrote:
Sun, 05 Sep 2010 23:49:17 -0700 -n
Chris Ohmstede<address@hidden>  írta:

   Flash Extractor now converts pdf and wav files via pdf2swf and
wav2swf.  I've also added a pdf viewer and a wav player in the main
window.  This app is getting to large to list all the features so
please check out the web page (I've got the link below.)

Chris

web: http://flashextractor.sourceforge.net/

home: http://sourceforge.net/projects/flashextractor/

Thank You!
I see the future:

"Flash Extractor now is the gui of swftools.
I made a simple graphical interface for swftools, please test, and send
me opininions!

Chris" :)

Now I try  to compile Flash Extractor under Ubuntu 10.04. The previous
version was very useful. Thanks again!

Hi Rumán
A quick note of the new dependencies. To view the pdf and play the sound, I added 2 new libraries. They're common and should be easy to find. Here they are:

poppler-glib
gstreamer-0.10

In Fedora:
poppler-glib-devel-*
gstreamer-devel-0.10.*

In Ubuntu:
libpoppler-glib-dev
libgstreamer0.10-dev

Thanks for the complement and let me know if you have any problems with it.

Chris