Re: [Swftools-common] Why would pdf2swf not be compiling?

From: Andreas M. Eberharter
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Why would pdf2swf not be compiling?
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:03:35 +0100

Sorry I need to pass on this one.

I remember reading a thread about shared hosts though.

Did you try a search in the archives?

Regards Andreas

On 25.08.2010, at 15:57, Chris Shattuck <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks for the reply, Andreas,

I'm installing swftools on a shared host, so it can't install the executables in /user/local/bin. Is there a way to set a flag to put them in a different directory?

Thanks!
Chris