Re: [Swftools-common] Bigger swf's coming out of pdf2swf 0.9.1

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Bigger swf's coming out of pdf2swf 0.9.1
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:35:56 +0200

i got the same results .. and no reaction on my postings here. we are still using version 2009-04-01-0957 since all later versions of pdf2swf have redundant objects in the output swf and to me it seems the quality of conversion has not improved at all. i dont know where this development is heading to.