[Swftools-common] How to make SWFTools binary portable on different Mac

From: Vincent Wang
Subject: [Swftools-common] How to make SWFTools binary portable on different Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:31:58 +0800

Dear all,

I have installed SWFTools on my Mac (OS X 10.6) with MacPorts.

And then I copy the jpeg2swf and swfcombine to my Cocoa Xcode project -
"SWFDemo" and everything is doing great on my Mac.

However when I copy my "SWFDemo.app" to another Mac, It cannot run jpeg2swf and
swfcombine properly.

(I am sure that both binaries are copied to my app's resource folder)

Please anyone could give me some hints or suggestions about this issue?

Do I need to make SWFTools by myself instead of using MacPorts?

How to link and include all required libs into the target binary? (jpeg2swf,
swfcombine and etc..)

You reply will be highly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Vincent