[Swftools-common] Extracting text from a given coordinate - python gfx

From: Srini
Subject: [Swftools-common] Extracting text from a given coordinate - python gfx
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:26:52 -0700

HI Guys,

I am trying to write a simple python def using gfx. Given I have pdf
page and coordinates(bounding box), I would like to extract the text
from it. How do I achieve this? This is essentially needed for a form
application that I am coding.

I tried with page.render(text, move=(10,10)) but still not able to
figure out how to do this. I would appreciate if there was an example
to achieve this.

Rightnow, I am trying to manually traverse the pdf but it is so painful.

thanks,
-Srini