Re: [Swftools-common] swfc video

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swfc video
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 22:42:31 +0100

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 10:20 PM, iosif budulai <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Ricardo,
> I know what you mean but there is not a  .video command defined for swfc.

Yes there is a .video command in swfc.
Did you try to compile it? What swftools version are you using?

Lokking to swftools 0.9.1 source code, if you look in src/swfc.c
around line 4175 you have the .video command.
The .video command calls a function c_video and this one calls s_video.
This last one is inserting a swf tag ST_DEFINEVIDEOSTREAM. I think is
what you want.

Ricardo