Re: [Swftools-common] Licensing

From: Deepak Michael
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Licensing
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:48:37 +0530

Thanks for the prompt reply Chris ... I did see the FAQ link earlier. But an earlier comment from Matthias Kramm in the forum thread below lead me to ask the question.

'swftools is, at the moment, still licensed under the GPL 2, not 3'
in the thread below lead me to think otherwise. I assume from your reply that it's been changed to GPL 3 in the time that has passed.

Thanks again,
Deeps

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 3:09 AM, Chris Pugh <address@hidden> wrote:
On 7 July 2010 12:07, Deepak Michael <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> Great work with the tool set. We are interest in using PDF2SWF in our app
> which is a commercial one. I checked the licensing information and it says
> GPL. Would that be under GPL v3 or GPL v2?
> Thanks,
> Deeps

Try this wiki link,

      http://wiki.swftools.org/index.php/FAQ