Re: [Swftools-common] magazine viewer

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] magazine viewer
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 22:13:44 +0100

________________________________

On 3 July 2010 21:54, Mark Lee <address@hidden> wrote:
> Google flipbook, flip book, page flip
>

> Mark

Just to keep a due sense of proportion..

Good a tool as it may be, are you sure it is the best one for the task you
have in mind?

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epub

   http://calibre-ebook.com/

Regards,

Chris.

[ .. someone who finds flip(ing!) books, a right pain in the proverbial! ]

PS Somewhere I have a scrap of compilable sc code which is a variation on
     a basic frame viewer that does exactly what you want.  Wish me to locate
    and post it?