Re: [Swftools-common] Help to use gfx and rfx in python

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Help to use gfx and rfx in python
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:47:58 +0100

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Luis Eduardo Atala Gonzalez
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I was also trying it, and it is not finished or documented very well,
> Ricardo, could you provide it somewhere

See attachment. I only tested in Linux.
I dont know if it's your platform.
If not you are on your own ;)

You wil need cython.
I used the cython-devel, more precisely this revision:
http://hg.cython.org/cython-devel/rev/c51d72368335

Steps to compile:
- edit setup.py and change SWFTOOLS_DIR variable accordingly

- python setup.py build_ext --inplace
  you will need to previous compile swftools and have libgfxpdf.a,
  libgfxswf.a, librfxswf.a, libgfx.a, libocr.a, libbase.a in SWFTOOLS_DIR/lib

Then you can go to tests directory and run some tests.

Note that I've done this to learn cython.

If you have troubles, just ask.
Ricardo