[Swftools-common] Problem with swfcombine

From: Lewis Njeru
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problem with swfcombine
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 09:05:34 +0300

    I have come across swfcombine and it looks great. I have combined 2 SWF files using >

Swfcombine -a slide1.swf slide2.swf -o slides.swf

    It combines the two nicely but my problem is that I would like the

    slide2.swf to run automatically after slide1.swf completes. Right now, I

    have to click play on the player to start the slide 2. Is this possible - I

    have seen this question several times on the listing but no answers.

    Gitonga