[Swftools-common] pdf2swf get killed?

From: Chris de Kok
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf get killed?
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:35:04 +0700

I try to convert a pdf with complex vectors the swf output is about 1 mb.. but the process gets killed in virtualbox I think because not enough resources because on the actua; server it does work...

address@hidden:/var/www/flipbook/protected$ php console.php convertpdf 32
pdf2swf -q -t -T 9 -G -p 1 -f /var/www/flipbook/public/upload/books/test/test.pdf /var/www/flipbook/public/upload/books/test/images/zoom/page_1.swf
Killed

This runs about 9 minutes and then it generates a swf that seems to work but if i try to convert this to image..

address@hidden:/var/www/flipbook/protected$ swfrender /var/www/flipbook/public/upload/books/test/images/zoom/page_1.swf -o /var/www/flipbook/public/upload/books/test/images/page_1.jpg
Killed

And nothing.

Why is it getting killed? and how to prevent this?