[Swftools-common] SWF link issue

From: MG Balaji
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWF link issue
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 21:29:38 +0530

Hi,

I have a PDF with Links. After converting the pdf to swf if I move the cursor or click over the link spot, some of the links are not working even the link is not identified. But in the full screen mode all the links are working fine. I have used the below script to convert the swf file,

pdf2swf -z -f -T9 -s zoom=100 -s linkcolor=00ff0040 -s jpegquality=90 -s internallinkfunction=handleInternalLink -s externallinkfunction=handleExternalLink page.pdf -o page.swf

Is there any problem with the link position (zoom). Please give suggestions.

Thanks,
Balaji

Sena, Shah Rukh and the fight over Mumbai Sign up now.