Re: [Swftools-common] Error with font2swf

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Error with font2swf
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 02:27:18 +0100

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 1:06 PM, ROUDAUT Gilles -
CRNA-SE/T<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Everybody
> I enjoy using font2swf with somme "ttf"  fonts, it's a good software with
> alphanumeric font, but it does nothing with my particular font
> "phidias.ttf".
> Can someone help me to translate my font phidias.ttf in a font that I could
> use by SWFFont.
> Thank you
> (See attached file: phidias.ttf)

I'm a very "stupid" about fonts stuff, it's a subject that I don't
know too much,
but this font, phidias.ttf, seems to be weird.

Look to the output of the file command:

address@hidden:~/tmp$ file *.ttf
ArialBold.ttf:        TrueType font data
Arial.ttf:            TrueType font data
Domestic_Manners.ttf: TrueType font data
phidias.ttf:          MS-DOS executable, NE for MS Windows 3.x

Could be a virus, trojan,..... I run clamav on phidias.ttf but it
detect nothing.
But If I were MS Windows user I would be very carefully.

Ricardo