[Swftools-common] Help

From: prawesh bahuguna
Subject: [Swftools-common] Help
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 17:49:27 +0530

Hi Matthias,

I am just new to pdf2swf.exe (swftools).

I have written following command

     pdf2swf.exe  -s breakonwarning poly2bitmap abc.pdf  -o abc.swf

This will convert entire abc.pdf to abc.swf. What I want is to convert one by one pdf page into corresponding .swf. Sometimes it works and sometimes skip it. I checked process exit code but getting always 0.

I want to implement in this way. Pages that can not be converted succesfully into swf, catch that error and show it to user that these number of pages can not be converted. You can upload these pages one by one again......

I will appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks,
Prawesh