[Swftools-common] Compiling on Ubuntu Jaunty

From: majikins zzz
Subject: [Swftools-common] Compiling on Ubuntu Jaunty
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:10:01 +0200

Hi

I have tried to compile on ubuntu jaunty 9.04 but get the error
described in the FAQ on ./configure where it complains about
dependencies on freetype and jpeglib.  I have looked at the freetype
website and can't figure out what to install.  When I get the jpeglib
link, the link is dead.  Has anyone compiled on jaunty successfully
and what steps did you follow?  I am a bit of a novice on linux and
would appreciate detailed instruction if possible.

Thanks