[Swftools-common] Unix Command pdf2swf with no viewer, font embedded

From: Pratyus Patnaik
Subject: [Swftools-common] Unix Command pdf2swf with no viewer, font embedded
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:38:06 -0700

Hi,

I have been trying to convert a pdf 2 swf on my redhat installation. Every time I convert using pdf2swf, swf comes embedded in the default viewer. What is the command to convert without any viewers?
Also, I would like to preserve the fonts and text information, so that I can use the SWF in the applications where text selection and search is possible.

Thanks & regards,
Pratyus