Re: [Swftools-common] converting multiple pdfs

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] converting multiple pdfs
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:01:49 +0100

You have semantic error in your code Lexy.

Run,

   FOR /R %1 in (*.pdf) DO @pdf2swf %~f1 -o %~dp1%~n1.swf

from the command line, and you'll see if works perfecvtly.

Executing from within an batch file, means you *must* precede
your control variable with two percent signs, not one, thus,

   FOR /R %%1 in ...

That said, you may find a few more issues yet with the same
line when run from a batch file! ;o)

A couple of random links ar given below.  They should help you sort
out the remaining gremlins.

  http://commandwindows.com/batch.htm

  http://www.onesmartclick.com/programming/batch-files.html

HTH.