Re: [Swftools-common] SWF conversion

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWF conversion
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:39:25 +0200

hi,

why not use a screen capture tool like captivate or free ones?

filip

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 5:57 AM, George Tsai <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi there.

I am wondering if anyone out there might have come across this already in the past. I am trying to find a method to convert my SWF (created using SWFC) to a video format (avi/mpeg). I want to convert the entire controls and animation (boxes, texts), not just the embedded FLV video. I have not been able to do so using 'mencoder' because it only extracts the video portion rather than the entire SWF controls and animation. I also tried a commercial version - Flash to Video Encoder by geovid, but the output is jittery. It would be great if anyone would know an open source application that converts the entire SWF to video format.

Many thanks.

George