Re: [Swftools-common] Source-code related question. Hard to subject.

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Source-code related question. Hard to subject.
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:30:14 +0100

It doesn't appear to be the player itself...

Maybe this random link will help you forward?

  http://asgamer.com/2009/quick-tips-as3-hidingshowing-the-mouse

A good  search will bring up a lot of details on this issue, including
info on constructing your own custom cursors.

Unfortunately, I have not really played with as3compile.  I may need to,
since a lot of things don't appear to work as expected when using
version=9/10. ( you needs a better man/woman to advise.  Matthias? ;o)

Regards,

Chris.