Re: [Swftools-common] swftools bugs

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swftools bugs
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:38:46 +0200

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:09:18PM +0200, Benjamin Wolsey <address@hidden>
wrote:
> Is there somewhere to make bug reports, or do they belong on this
> list?

This list *is* the right place for bug reports. There is
no bugtracker. I gave up on the whole Bugzilla idea.
With only one person (me) actuallly fixing bugs, it didn't
make that much sense.
(That being said, thanks for the exhausitive bug report
 and sorry for the late reply! I'm travelling right now
 and have only rudimentary internet access every few
 days)

Excited btw. about the fact that you're using as3compile in
Gnash!

> For me swfcombine (CVS head) won't build as long as these lines are in
> swfcombine.c.

CVS head? That one's quite old. I haven't updated CVS
since switching to git in January.
Try the git head:
    git://git.swftools.org/swftools

> Secondly, the following syntax causes a segfault in as3compile:
>
> for (i in obj) {}

Works in my current version, so I blame the old CVS head
here, too :)
Let me know if you encounter any (or the same) problems
in the git version.

Matthias