[Swftools-common] Problem With SWF library

From: sachinchakote
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problem With SWF library
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:14:33 +0530

hi
i have downloaded SWFTOOL toolkit as i want to integrate it in my program  i did some changes in the generated makefile to create library of pdf2swf instead  of executables.
i renamed the default int main () function to say int convert(int argc, char* argv[]) .
and now call convert from  my application.
eveything works fine when i give first input file from pdf to SWF convertion.
when i call it second time i am getting some strange error like

Error: Do you want the output to go to /home/jboss/dc/input/1_%d.swf or to /home/jboss/dc/input/2.pdf?

I am creating the values of argc and argv array runtime per request and passing it to convert  function as if it is calling main function..

any idea why would there be  this error ?

also when this error encounters it halt my program because  of ( exit ( 1 )) statement in the library .
is there any good alternative to  use the code as Library instead of executable ?

Thanks in advance
Sachin