Re: [Swftools-common] print issue

From: t-k-r
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] print issue
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:07:50 +0200

---- Wiadomość Oryginalna ----
Od: MG Balaji <address@hidden>
Do: SWF Tools <address@hidden>
Data: 17 czerwca 2009 6:34
Temat: [Swftools-common] print issue

> Hi All,
>
> This is the new problem i am facing. I have converted some pdffiles to swf
> and if i print the swf, some of the images andcontents are not displaying.
> Refer the attached pdfs and swf filefor your reference (page.swf - converted
> swf; printed_swf.pdf - pdfversion of the printed swf file).
> I used &quot;--flashversion=9 -f -z -s zoom=50 -s poly2bitmap -sjpegdpi=96 -s
> ppmdpi=96&quot; paramenters to convert the file.
>
> Is there any options available to resolve this print issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Balaji...

I've tested on serveral Browser printing this swf and the test results telling
me that printing from swf is not good idea.

Only Opera , Ineternet Explorer 7 (from Lotus Notes) & Internet Explorer 8
printed this page "as is" - other (like Firefox, Chome etc) give the same
result as you attached in you message, or blik page.

I'm think that this is not pdf2swf problem, but other software witch you using
to print swf content.

(I'm attached to mail examples of results).

TKr