[Swftools-common] Install 0.9 on Freebsd

From: Arne Kaiser
Subject: [Swftools-common] Install 0.9 on Freebsd
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:04:46 +0200

Hi there,
I try to install swftools on freebsd. The installation of swftools 0.8.1
with the freebsd port system worked flawlessy, but now I need 0.9.
The installation fails because the dependency for X11 ist not given.
Because I am trying to install swftools on a webserver I really dont want to
install X11.
Is there anybody who has experience installing swftools on freebsd 7.0 who
can give me a hint?

Thanks in advance

Arne