[Swftools-common] Problem with converting and using rfxview

From: David Vernall-Downes
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problem with converting and using rfxview
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:01:46 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Can anyone help me.

I am new to swftools.  I am trying to convert a PDF file to swf using pdf2swf saving to the HTML template.  Under the options menu and viewer tab I tick the rfxview box then save to HTML.  When I open the html I do not get my converted file displaying in the rfxview viewer. I believe it is still using a default viewer with no browser controls.  Why would this be ?  Am I missing something funamental?

kind regards
David