RE: [Swftools-common] Any estimate when 0.9.0 will be released?

From: Goldstein, Seth
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Any estimate when 0.9.0 will be released?
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:46:59 -0500

One email is probably sufficient...

Also, search is your friend:

"On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 04:31:46PM -0500, Brian Thomason
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I was curious if there was an ETA on the next release.

I target something like end of March or early April. The
only remaining things in my queue right now are finishing
the ActionScript 3.0 compiler and some minor bugs in
pdf2swf.

Cheers,

Matthias"