Re: [Swftools-common] missing characters in generated swf

From: Jonas Petersson
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] missing characters in generated swf
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 12:02:33 +0100

Can't say that I know what's wrong, but I might dare a few guesses:

I can see that the PDFs only contains subsets of the fonts, depending
on how the text was adjusted the missing "T" might actually not be in
that subset?

The other possiblility I can think of is that you've stumbled onto
something similar to the space issue I just posted a patch for - in my
case the character representation confuses xpdf so that it doesn't
know the width of the space character. In my case I kept spicing the
code with trace until I tracked it down - maybe you should tryt that?

                     Good luck / Jonas