[Swftools-common] Font issue on 64 bit machine

From: Bhupendra Singh
Subject: [Swftools-common] Font issue on 64 bit machine
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 01:20:40 +0530

hi,
I am running debian lenny on a 64 bit machine. Swftools compiles fine
with some warnings. But while converting (pdf to swf) I see some
warnings with some fonts. while this problem is not occurring on 32
bit machine. On 64 bit during conversion following warning is coming:
>>Approximating advance value for glyph
When I try to print the src->glyphs[t]->advance in InfoOutputDev.cc
then on 32 bit, the value is coming 0 but on 64 bit the value is very
large -ve number.
I am having the latest development snapshot (2009-02-16-1757).

--
Best Regards,
Bhupendra.