[Swftools-common] Need help generating browsable swf with custom viewer

From: Mason Strong
Subject: [Swftools-common] Need help generating browsable swf with custom viewer
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:39:53 -0700

I have created a custom viewer, and I am trying too link a PDF with it. However, while succeeding in implanting the PDF, it is always far too small, taking up about a quarter of the size of the "viewport" area of the my custom viewer.

If there is any additional information feel free to ask. This is my first time using this mailing list.