Re: [Swftools-common] attn Matthias -highlight links w/o having to hove

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] attn Matthias -highlight links w/o having to hover
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:43:57 +0000

2009/3/2 matt cline <address@hidden>:
> Hello, is there a way to highlight links w/o having to hover(-s linkcolor)
> them to see the highlights(so their easier to spot in the swfs)?  Thank you.
>
> ps
> Matthias sorry for addressing this to you, but the last time i asked this
> question, the thread was hijacked and I never found the anwer.

Actually, I did try to answer this.  You must have missed it amongst the
general noise - blame Roger for his press your eyes with your fingers crack!
Anyway, here's the relevant snip from the list archive...

> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 3:12 AM, Chris Pugh
> wrote:

> As I said, links *ARE* buttons.  However, you didn't state you were
> using pdf2swf..

> The only command that I know of for an on the fly change, is,
>
>   pdf2swf -v -s linkcolor= <RRGGBBAA>  file.pdf  { where linkcolor
>  value is in Hex ).  but this only affects the background color of the
> link itself, on  hover, and is not  permanent   ( option is sort of misleading
>  really).  Looks like routine could be  patched to produce the reverse effect,
> or else, it's a two stage process.  Mattias?

I haven't dug into the code, but I can't see why a patch shouldn't add
this option
in.   Maybe I'll look further, and produce one, unless someone else far more
knowlegable and adept than I, does it first.

Regards,

Chris.