[Swftools-common] Inclusion ?

From: Patrice
Subject: [Swftools-common] Inclusion ?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:45:06 +0100

Hi there :)

I'm new on SWFtools ML but not new about your software :) First I want
to tell you "Thanks" to create such of wonderfull app !

I'm working on little ".sc" files to create some games and utilies
merged with some openlaszlo functionnalities.

I have a question, is there a "include" statement for swfc ? I have
some ".as" files and its very ennoyed to copy/paste code into a big
".sc" file.

If not: I have a little "macro" (bash) wich do the stuff :)

Regards,

--
http://www.metal3d.org