Re: [Swftools-common] FileAttributes tag in SWF 8

From: Du Song
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] FileAttributes tag in SWF 8
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:38:27 +0800

Hi, Kramm,
Thanks for the quick response.

FileAttributes tag indicates Metadata tag which is useful for SEO.
So why not keep it when writing if it exists.

I'm currently working on a small utility which reads one or more
mtasc-generated swf, then injects them into a main swf generated by
either Flash CS, mtasc or any other tools.
I know swfcombine do very good job in this. but i just want a more
neat way without too much modification to the original file.
So in my program, I just try best to keep tags in the main swf, avoid
striping any tags if i can. What i'm doing now is turn on
no_extra_tags in the source to avoid stripping of FileAttributes &
etc.
It'll be much nicer to me if there can be a switch to turn the "auto
tagging" on and off when calling swf_WriteSWF.
Thanks.

Regards,
Du Song