[Swftools-common] Edittext

From: Harish Amur
Subject: [Swftools-common] Edittext
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:30:26 +0530

I have been using the edittext to show unicode text. I am reading
the unicode from XML at run time. This has been possible (in my opinion)
since the stable version (0.8.1) does not require font to be one of the
parameters. Additionally, because I can avoid including a font file, the
size of the swf is ridiculously low, enabling even dial-up connections to
enjoy some of the games that we develop. How can I continue to enjoy this
with the new version? Is there a default font that I can specify without
having to include an external file?

Thanks,
Harish