[Swftools-common] pdf2swf - one movieclip per image

From: Bas Horsting
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf - one movieclip per image
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:22:33 +0000

Hi,

I'm having this particular need for pdf2swf to generate a movieclip inside the generated SWF for / around every image inserted, so I can later access / make invisible / replace these images by accessing the resulting SWF through ActionScript. Would it be very difficult to build this in? How would I proceed to implement this?

Cheers,

Bas Horsting