[Swftools-common] pages at the same time

From: María del Pilar Gamarra Huanes
Subject: [Swftools-common] pages at the same time
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 01:56:08 -0500

Hello,

I'm working on FdView viewer, Im trying to add some features, but I have a problem with the one that display more than one page at the same time, I really dont know much about flash and actionscript I recently start learning, but what I see is that each page is in a diferent frame, and I cant show two o more frames at the same time (please tell me if I'm wrong), I want to know what I need to learn to finish this feature, Do I have to change the code of the viewer? or Do I have to change the code of the swftools?.

Please can someone help with a suggestion.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for my english.

--
María del Pilar Gamarra Huanes
993393849