[Swftools-common] Python gfx module and -O1

From: Yurij Bilas
Subject: [Swftools-common] Python gfx module and -O1
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:13:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'm using latest dev snapshot on linux, installed both python gfx and swftools.
When using -O1 with swftools everything seems to work fine, but via gfx I'm
getting tons of errors about font being NULL:

WARNING swf_drawchar: Font is NULL
ERROR Uknown font id: Times-Roman-6-0
WARNING swf_drawchar: Font is NULL
ERROR Uknown font id: Helvetica-7-0
Resulting SWF has all the text messed up, showing weird symbols in place of
text, or not showing anything at all.
I use this code to convert pdf:

gfx.setparameter("poly2bitmap","1")
doc.open("pdf","my_pdf.pdf")
swf = gfx.SWF()
page = doc.getPage(0)
swf.startpage(page.width,page.height)
page.render(swf)
swf.endpage()
swf.save("my_swf.swf")

I've tried copying *.ttf files from windoze to /usr/local/share/swftools/fonts,
adding "fontdir" parameter to gfx but it hasn't changed anything.

I would appreciate any help on this one.