[Swftools-common] Help

From: Raymond Martino
Subject: [Swftools-common] Help
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 07:19:13 -0500

I need help. I currently use a company that converts my PDF files of my magazine to a digital online version. They gave me code to have a flipping monitor display the magazine and then when you click on it it takes you to the digital edition on their server. I would rather be self contained, do the conversion myself, and have this information on my server - I'm concerned with page view tracking, rankings, etc. I need a program that will do the PDF conversion for me...

Who can help me on this?

The following links will take you to:
1. My website with flipping monitor
2. A web site that has my magazine in a digital format.

http://www.cruisinstyle.com/content/homepage.shtml

http://www.bluetoad.com/publisher/ray888fl/Cruisin_Style/issue5/magazine.php?mag=Cruisin_Style&page=&type=2&logo=0&issueid=2655

Thanks
Ray Martino