[Swftools-common] Dev-snapshot: PDF2SWF: Links not opening in new window

From: Davis, Rachel
Subject: [Swftools-common] Dev-snapshot: PDF2SWF: Links not opening in new window with flashversion=9
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:36:11 -0700

Hello,

When I run pdf2swf with --flashversion=9, the links have the hover but when clicked they don't go anywhere.

I'm using the win32 dev snapshot from 2008-02-03.

Any tips?

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the