[Swftools-common] onClipEvent compilation error

From: Ta AQui
Subject: [Swftools-common] onClipEvent compilation error
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:54:15 +0000

Hi,
I've been trying to compile a actionscript within a swfc script, but I keep getting syntax error. I've tried both Windows and Linux versions but the results are the same.

I cut the code as most as possible in order to identify if something else was affecting it, and it ended up like this:

.flash fps=50 filename="test.swf" compress bbox=720x570

  .action:

    onClipEvent (enterFrame) {
      x = 0;
    }
  .end
.end

I get this error every time I try to compile it: