Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf and extra margins

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf and extra margins
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 12:20:43 +0100

Hi,

many thanks for the script, Matthias.

Jörg, gfx.c is to be found in the lib/python directory.

I just wonder why this library is not compiled when compiling swftools
with "./compile && make && su && make install".

Shouldn't development libraries be compiled by default when compiling
swftools? Or is this a packaging issue from my distribution?

Thanks your help,

Pablo